"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quilties!



These are my first attempt at "quilties" for a swap on Paper Traders. I know the machine stitching is a bit rough - as I intended it to be - but my exacting self is cringing at it now! It was a fun project, although I found it challenging to combine the paper with the fabric. It was a good experience for me to try something new and I hope the recipients will like the results.

3 comments:

TattingChic said...

Very pretty, Beckie!

You did a nice job. :)

Kim said...

Oh , right. I'll show you 'rough' lol - what YOU have looks wonderful! I think somebody's going to be doing the happy dance. . .
:)
Are you melting? I'm melting. We've finally cooled down to 79 degrees today - my paint is drying before I finish the stroke!

Kathy said...

These are terrific Beckie!! And, I LOVE the quirky stitching! Much more interesting than "perfect"! :-)