"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Plugged In

One of my truly awesome friends gave me an i-Pod Touch! I am so excited because I am a really big music person but the expense of an MP3 player just wasn't in my budget. Last night, about 10pm, I downloaded i-Tunes and, as a part of the install, it began to convert all of my WMA files to MP3 format... I let it run overnight and, this morning - about 8 hours later - it is still running and only slightly more than half way done! Needless to say, I had a LOT of music saved on my computer - and that is probably not even half of what I own as transferring from CDs has been a time-consuming effort. Boy, it will be worth it when I'm done, though. SO EXCITED!!!

6 comments:

TattingChic said...

OMGosh!!! I am green with envy, but very happy for you all at the same time! That is a ssswwweeeeeet gifty! Well, you deserve it cuz you're a sweetie, yourself! Very, very cool! :)
((Hugs)) to you!

Brenda said...

wow, how lucky are you! One of my friends from church has one that she reads from and listens to all the church broadcasts on. I have an iPod, so I can only listen.

Pretty Things said...

My 25-year old step son has one, and my 6-year old son thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. He can't figure out how to pick and choose his own things, but if Ryan gets a game started for him and hands it over, he's not going to get it back anytime soon!

Veronica said...

now that is an amazing friend.

Kathy said...

Hmmm....I believe I am drooling over this!! LOL!!! What fun!! So happy for you! I know you will enjoy this sooo much! I have a refurbished iPod Nano that I could not live without! Helps me survive the bus! :-) ENJOY!!!!

Terri said...

How exciting...and how thoughtful of your friends. enjoy!