"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, June 8, 2009

Altered Box completed

Finally, here is the photo I promised of the box I altered. The above photo is the outside lid and the photo below is the inside lid. This puzzle section was a great find at Goodwill - I have several different angels from this puzzle, which I shared with my mom. One of my favorite little things is the birdie attached with a wire so he's literally flying above the box. Also, if you look closely, you'll see some text showing through the background tissue - I had something entirely different planned when I started, but this project just evolved into something else and I actually really like how the text peeks out here and there. I love it when art takes a creative turn on its own =)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Well...this is just lovely!! And I agree with you..I really like the effect of the text peeking out in places. Nice job!!

TattingChic said...

Cute, Beckie! I love it! :)