"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, June 22, 2009

Is it Monday already?

Getting up on any morning is always a challenge for me - I am a night person, not a morning person by any means. Mondays are especially challenging but today I am really dragging. I woke up with a terrible headache and my face is all puffy for some reason, especially around the eyes. I had to force myself to go to bed last night even though I wasn't really tired; it took forever for me to finally fall asleep, and then I tossed and turned most of the night.

I'm so tired of being tired all the time but there is no way I can go to sleep as early as I should to get the number of hours my body needs and still be able to wake up in time for work each day. Sigh! I guess I should have a job where I could work a swing shift... but then there'd never be time left in my day for anything other than work and sleep - what kind of life is that?

Okay... enough complaining, I'm crawling back in bed to steal another 10 minutes of rest and then I will have to get in the shower and get this day underway - ugh!

1 comment:

TattingChic said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling tired all the time. I hope there is some way that you are able to get the sleep your body needs. That's so important.

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog today! :)