"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June Birdsong


These are the pages I made for Barbara's tip-in journal on Paper Traders. She wanted a monthly art quote and I had June so I tried to make a page that fit the season. It's simple but, in my opinion, very pretty and right along the lines of what she had asked for. The color in the scans is a bit off, though. I also made a sign in tag for her, shown below:

7 comments:

TattingChic said...

Very sweet! Love the birds with the music. The ribbons on the ATC "tassel" are lovely! :)

Brenda said...

I really love this - I like simple, clean, classical things so to me, this is perfect.

Beckie Holso said...

Those ribbons were an RAK - they are lovely, aren't they?

Veronica said...

wow, I am totally impressed!!!!!!!
love it

Barb said...

Beckie...I love these pages...and the bonus bookmark..the colours are soft and pretty...and desirable...vbg

Kathy said...

LOVE the June journal page and the bookmark!! Terrific work!!

Terri said...

very pretty! you are doing some very lovely work!