"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Here is the next spread in my Soul Journal, as prompted by Sarah Whitmire. For this page, we were to make a representative of our house and neighborhood. I live in a large apartment complex, on the third floor, with a spectacular mountain view. I used brighter colors to make my home stand out and asian paper for the background because that is the type of decor I have. Lastly, we were to make paper dolls of our family... since I live alone and don't have any family nearby nor any pets, it's just me =) My house is a pocket so the paper doll can slip down inside.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

This is great Beks!

beedeebabee said...

Hi Beckie!
This is very cute!
I just wanted to stop in and thank you for visiting my new blog and for leaving such a sweet comment!
Good luck with my giveaway!
Smiles, Paulette :o)

Terri said...

How cute are you ..your doing great with your journal!