"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yours Affectionally

This is the spread I did for Jenene's round robin journal on Paper Traders. Her theme was "Yours Affectionally" and was supposed to be a collection of letters and such. I decided to do a birth announcement theme.

Inside the envelope, I put a birth announcement and made up a love letter from the proud papa to his cherished wife.
The interesting twist to this story is that I had intended to make the birth date August 1st, which was the date I was planning to mail the journal on to the next participant. Somehow, I accidentally put August 31st instead. I thought it was weird at the time but then Jenene later told me that her birthday is August 31st! I guess I must have been prompted somehow to do this =)

No comments: