"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Return from Wonderland



So, I realize I have been missing for awhile... not just here but really everywhere I'm usually seen! (Except maybe Facebook - after all, I must keep my Hatchlings fed!)

Anyway, I haven't done much creating lately either but the good reason for it all is that I was busy playing with my Mom! She came to visit for a few weeks and I had so much fun having her here.

But now it's time to get back to my obligations. I hate to refer to my art that way but sometimes these committed deadlines feel that way. Plus, recently, other project participants have not been timely in their work thus putting pressure on others to rush their work for the deadline... but enough complaining...

This is the spread I did for Teri's Alice-themed round robin journal on Paper Traders. I hope that she will like it. It's really much nicer looking in person but I couldn't get the scan to really show the detail like I wanted. I added embossed leaves to the background and rubbed with brown and green inks to bring them out. The colored scenes are embossed scrap.

Now that this one's done... on to the next past due project!

1 comment:

MissKoolAid said...

Have you received your OWOH from MamanKoolAid? She never received any of your emails so please let me know.

Cheers,
Sophie