"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, March 27, 2009

In the Rose Garden


These are the arches I made for a swap I'm hosting on Paper Traders. The theme is "In the Rose Garden." Below are the backs of these arches and some butterfly charms to go along with each one. The challenge was to include a textured background... for these I crinkled tissue paper and then rubbed distress ink over them. The images on the fronts are from a vintage Kate Greenaway book on children's games.



4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ohhhhhh...Beckie!! LOVE these!! Ahh...you are making me want to work hard at getting better so I can rejoin your awesome Yahoo group!! These are truly wonderful!! Terrific job!

Kathy

Kim said...

These arches are beautiful Becky!

Terri said...

Agree with the sentiments that have already been expressed. These are so well done!

Lorri said...

Oh Beckie, These are fabulous - I love the Play series so much. Beautiful backgrounds and a gorgeous vintage feel to them. xo