"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Double Happiness



This is the spread I did for Susan's "How Great Thou Art" round robin journal on Paper Traders. Here theme was not about religion but about the things that you love and what inspires you to create. I have done a lot of asian stuff lately but this was the perfect time to do more since it is my favorite theme =) The red envelopes each hold tags, which are displayed in the second photo. Thanks to all my arting friends who lovingly send me the bits and pieces of asian texts and images... almost everything that went into this spread was an RAK from someone else!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Beckie,

You have such a talent with this theme! I LOVE these pages! The depth, layers and colors are wonderful! Terrific job!

Kathy