"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weighing In

Those of you who know me personally are probably aware that I joined Weight Watchers this summer at the advice of my doctor. I had been averaging a loss of about a pound a week for the first twelve weeks... and then I started gaining it back =( Over the past two weeks I gained back 3 pounds and I was feeling very depressed about it because I thought I was doing a pretty good job of following the plan.

It was with some trepidation that I went to my Thursday weigh-in tonight... and was pleasantly surprised to find that I had lost the three pounds I had gained - Yea!! So it's just a reminder to myself (and anyone else who is struggling like me) that persistence pays off. I'm sure I'll hit another plateau at some point along the way but I will just have to keep pushing through =)

No comments: