"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, November 28, 2008

Angels


These are the pages I did for Letha's tip-in journal on Paper Traders. Her theme was "Angels". I also made some charms for her to attach to the binding of her book. For these pages, I used the same technique as I did on the backgrounds for my zetti cards. I didn't originally plan to use these large columns and arch so I probably should have moved the applied music text farther out toward the edges... I also should have stamped the background images a little darker because you can barely see that they're even there. Still, I like the soft effect.




2 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

I have been pretty busy and not blogging much lately but I love your latest artwork!

Colette said...

Hi Beckie. Thanks for visiting my blog. It was really nice to be visited. I have been spending a lot of time at the beach lately. It makes me feel so alive to get in the cold water and swim. It's healing.

I read about your experience visiting your family and coming home racing the snowstorm. I only saw snow twice in my life, and not much of it.

I'm glad you're ok. I love this art you did for Letha's book. I somehow abandoned my earthdreamer blog so it is nice to be visited there.

LOVE
Col
(I also have another blog here which is kinda abandoned at the moment. http://dreamingstone.typepad.com/)