"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, November 24, 2008

Home for the Holiday

Friday afternoon, I hit the road and drove 600 miles to visit my family for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. It was a long drive getting here - over 9 hours - and mostly in the dark but the weather was good and I didn't run over any wildlife on the way (by biggest fear of driving alone at night in the middle of nowhere!)

As usual, the time is already flying by... I'm hoping to get some arting done while I'm here with my Mom (she's my muse =) but most of my time has been spent creating a mailing and webpage for our upcoming family reunion. I really enjoy working on detailed projects like that so it's been a lot of fun for me.

I also hope to make it to the movies sometime this week... I want to take my nieces to see "Bolt" - that hamster in the previews just cracks me up! Also, I'm dying to see the new James Bond movie "Quantam of Solace" - I think the new James Bond is totally hot!

No comments: