"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Graffiti


While I don't think it is ever okay to deface property, I do think that some forms of graffiti are very artistic. That was the inspiration for an ATC swap I'm hosting on Paper Traders. My rules were that it must be hand-drawn and not contain any profanity or nudity. These are the cards that I made. I colored the letters using a combination of oil pastels and Marvy markers... and a lot of elbow grease with my paper stumps.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

That is definitely the prettiest graffiti I have ever seen!

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

That's beautiful !!!

Gaby Bee said...

This is gorgeous. Love the whole layout!

herminesplace said...

They are gorgeous! great colours.

Kathy Carvellas said...

Wow! These are terrific Becca! What fun to get to create graffiti art without breaking the law!! Great work!!