"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cool Clip

The other day, while taking out the trash, I noticed this clip laying on the ground near the dumpster. I don't know exactly what it is for but I thought it was cool so I snagged it. If you have any clever ideas for what I should do with it, I'm open to suggestions... otherwise I'll just add it to my art stash until some future date when the perfect project presents itself =)

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Cool find Becca! I envision some French themed art piece.
Although, I am just a french tragic!!
Maybe a French chateau in the backgound & ?????
HUgs Lucy

Kathy Carvellas said...

VERY cool find Becca!! I agree with Lucy.....I think it needs something French and perhaps a vintage key.

Cheryl said...

It looks like a clip that holds your ski lift pass on... that you clip to your clothing.

Sandi M said...

It does look like a ski lift pass. I like that it says chateau. I'd incorporate it into a collage about home...especially along the lines of french chateau, marie antoinette's little house or Versailles.