"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Simple Pleasures' Bag Sale!


Suggested Retail Price = $488
Actual amount I spent = $20

This weekend, my favorite local craft store Simple Pleasures had a fantabulous promotion - as much stuff from their clearance section as you could fit in your bag for $20. The ladies who checked me out said I may have had the biggest before-discount total... I am a good shopper and a VERY good packer to have gotten all of this into my bag =) Most of what you can see in this photo is about half of what it actually there - I tried to buy at least two of everything so I could share the bounty with my Mom <3

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, you are an awesome bargain hunter! I'd be buzzing over that for weeks.

Lucy said...

Great Bargain there Becca.
Tell me, what is the fluffy yellow thing??
HUgs Lucy

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

Whoa !!! You're so lucky .
I couldn't and never get those beautiful stuff at this kind of price here.

"Stampgram" said...

Me either Lay Hoon. That is why it is so great that I get a share of it. :-) Yay me! What a great daughter I have.

Hey Beks, guess what the captcha word is....esavar too funny e saver!

❦TattingChic said...

Woo hoo! Way to shop, girlfriend! Way to hit those bargains! :)

jonio said...

That's awesome! Wow, I wish we had one of those stores here. That would be a dream of mine (lol) to walk into Michael's or Hobby Lobby on payday and find a sale like that - I could do some major stuffing and cramming in a bag (lol).