"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Butterfly Arches

I had to make an extra set of arches for the swap I'm hosting so that each of the participants could receive six unique arches in return for the six they submitted. This is the set I made this week... I used Bernie Berlin's foam shapes technique using two colors of green acrylic paint. The variation in the paint really didn't show up in the scan - it looks a lot better in real life.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Pretty butterfly stamps. May I ask what set are you using? The whole composition came out very beautifully. Love the green back ground too.

Pretty Things said...

Those are lovely! Perfect for spring!

TattingChic said...

So very pretty! I agree with "Pretty Things"; it IS perfect for Spring! :)

Kim said...

yes , they turned out fine - green , fresh , clean :) do we have spring fever? i think we do , lol