"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Two New ATC's

I made this ATC for Keron's 12 Days of Christmas blog contest. She shared free images for 12 days and this girl was from the Fifth Day of Christmas. Keron explained that the five golden rings in the song represent the first five books of the old testament, so I used them on the background of this card along with a verse about God's love from Deuteronomy. The rest of the background images were torn from napkins.

This ATC was an attempt at Bernie Berlin's gessoed magazine image technique. This was actually a lot of fun and not too difficult. It's hard to tell from the scan, but I painted metallic streaks in the woman's hair and used a tiny plastic crystal for her earring.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

oh my gosh those are beautiful. I still haven't forgotten your canvas and I don't want you to think I have. I am working on it tomorrow. I love these atc's. do you have one that is your favorite that you would like on your canvas?