"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taylor Swift's newest fan

Today I had to get some groceries and stuff at Wally World and decided to spend the gift card my brother gave to me for Christmas on a new CD. I've been in love with that "White Horse" song by Taylor Swift that I recently heard on the radio so I decided to buy her new album, "Fearless"... and now I think I am her biggest fan! Did you know this young, feisty gal wrote or co-wrote every song on both of her albums - amazing! Even though I'm about twice her age, I can still relate to the message of her music and I love her strong, independent attitude. Take my advice and buy this album if you don't have it already...

P.S. One cute thing she does in her liner notes is capitalize random letters that spell out a secret message for each song =)

No comments: