"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, May 26, 2008

Row House Swap


I joined my first online swap this week (other than the Paper Traders stuff, of course). I am signed up for Lenna Andrews' Row House Swap, which looks like a lot of fun! I made this little house today but I don't know for sure if I'll be using it for the swap or not... I just wanted to play around with the idea and see what kind of stuff I can come up with... then I'll put the best five results in the swap. I have plenty of time since it's not due until the end of August.

1 comment:

teri c said...

hi beckie! your card is adorable! i'm in lenna's swap too. i love the idea of little houses instead of atcs. i'm playing around with the idea of a haunted house swap for paper traders, i think the house shape would look sweet with halloween theme stuff ~teri c