"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mom's vacation

I've been absent from here for the past couple of weeks because I've been busy having fun with my Mom =)

On April 19th, I drove to Vernal UT to pick up my mom who had traveled there for a wedding... it was a 7 hour drive for me each way but so worth the trip to have her come for an extended visit. The past couple of weeks we've done our share of shopping, eating, shopping, creating, and more shopping and eating - LOL!

Yesterday, I drove her up to Casper WY (a 5 hour trip this time) where we met my sister and her daughters. We all stayed together in a motel and then they took my mom home the rest of the way to Cody.

While she was here, I did manage to get a little bit of art done. Below is the ATC I created for the Paper Traders monthly lottery as well as the spread I made for Marion's "Deep Sea of Poetry" art journal in our Paper Traders Round Robin.




No comments: