"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, January 21, 2008

Love Tokens




















I had hoped this blog would be as much about art as it is about the goings-on in my life. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to craft lately but I have been trying to reorganize and rearrange my craft room to make it a little more user-friendly and create more space for my muse to play.

Yesterday, I worked on these "Love Tokens" for an upcoming Paper Traders swap. They're kind of simple but cute... I think my favorite is the mother & daughter with the green floral tag. It was my prototype - I just loved that tag... so pretty!

Update: I felt like these were missing something so, before mailing them off, I tied little gold ribbon pulls onto the ends of each of the layered tags... much better!

No comments: