"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, January 21, 2008

ATC's in Manitou Springs

On Saturday, I went to an ATC session in Manitou Springs. My coworker had seen a little snippet about it in the newspaper awhile back but this is the first time I've been free to go check it out. There were only a handful of people there but everyone was super nice. I hope to be able to go again, and be better prepared. I didn't realize that they were going to be creating cards there and I didn't bring any supplies to work with. However, I managed to create a simple card with a few things there, including some National Geographic photos.

The guy who organized this, Craig, swapped this card with me. The best treasure I got was some of these colored wires to play with (which he used for hair on this card).

No comments: