"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Your Stuff / My Stuff


Our Paper Traders group did another Your Stuff / My Stuff swap this year.  I sent an envelope full of extra stuff from my studio and received back an envelope from Sue in Canada.  Above is a photo of all the terrific stuff she sent to me.  We only had to make one ATC to send back but I sent her two because she gave me so much good stuff... and then I just kept right on creating!  Below are all the ATCs I made from this stash - and there are still a lot of goodies left over.  =)








1 comment:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Hey there. Reading blogs tonight as mike watches the Packers play. Hadn't stopped by in awhile. Wow, what a stash of stuff she sent and your ATC'S are wonderful. Such a beautiful varied group.