"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Poetry Found

My second attempt for this Found Poetry swap was a bit more difficult but much more successful.  This time, I used pieces of Post-It Notes to cover my words and only had a tiny little tear which I was able to fix.  The hard part was trying to find the right words for my poetry.  In the end, I had to change the word "ignorant" to "ignore" and then it all came together.  The image for this piece was re-purposed from a postcard I received and I want to give credit to the original artist Wendy Paula Patterson for her beautiful imagery.
art
like
a party-colored dress
promiscuous
and hard
to
ignore.

3 comments:

chrissies said...

So beautiful and cleverly made. I have never tried anything like this but your art has inspired me.

Love Chrissie xx

Cathee said...

Love this!!! pretty colors.

fairyrocks said...

Love this, I was a slow start on this as well. Enjoyed the challenge.
Keep smiling and creating