"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring is here

Baseball is starting, the weather is warming up, the ice plant is blooming, the rain is tapering off, everything is green everywhere you look... Spring is here!

To get into the spirit of the season, we had a pennant banner swap on Paper Traders.  Here is a picture of the one I made (which is now winging it's way to Linda)...
... and I was the lucky recipient of Darlene's beautiful creation which I will be hanging up in my studio to get my creativity blossoming  =)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

lovely!!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Hey, did you change your blog? IT LOOKS GREAT!!

Nicki said...

Love it!!! So cute! Gives me ideas. Maybe one in red, white, and black for my office/scrapbook room! Hope all is well with you. Miss you!

Contessa Kris said...

Just stopping by to say, you won one of my little houses. And if you'll stop on over, and email me your address, I'll get it mailed out this week! Thanks for visiting and participating! Congrats.