"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Surfer at Sunset

I am really loving being back in San Diego again and am enjoying the beautiful Spring we've been having.  I know that Summer is just around the corner and then I will be complaining about the heat (ugh!) but I will enjoy this cooler season while I can.

Next month, I am hosting an ATC swap on our Paper Traders group.  The theme is "By the Seaside" since I am really feeling the love of living in an ocean-side community.  I made this ATC as an inspiration for the participating artists.  I used my watercolor pencils to paint the background and added some sandy texture at the bottom by combining acrylic paint with some resin sand texture gel.

1 comment: