"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chrysti's 29 Days

I love this time of year - the Spirit is infectious and the best part is always the giving. I love to do something special for the special people in my life and it's been hard this year with money being really tight... plus, I never have enough time to do all that I'd like - ideally, I'd make personal gifts for everyone (handmade is really the most treasured, in my mind) if I could ever find the time.

Chrysti Hydeck is spreading this giving Spirit on her blog, Art by Chrysti, and doing a giveaway every day for 29 days... such generosity deserves to be recognized and applauded - and shared! Check it out: http://chrysti.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/29-days-of-giveaways-for-you/

No comments: