"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, December 29, 2008

Brainy

I found this exercise on Bevlea Ross' blog... very interesting stuff! Based on the descriptions, you'd totally think I was a "leftie" but it was actually very difficult for me to see things that way... well, you'll just have to check out the link to see what I'm talking about! Turns out, I'm a "rightie" which makes me feel more confident in my creative abilities =)

http://soularts.typepad.com/soularts/2008/11/left-brain-right-brain.html

2 comments:

"Stampgram" said...

I was getting dizzy because every time I looked it went the other way...what does that mean...that I am a ditz?!! LOL

Anonymous said...

It went both ways for me...I must be ambidextrous! NOT!!
Mom