"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Autumn Splendor

This is the spread I made for Keron's tip-in journal on Paper Traders. I spent a long time trying to decide what to do for her... she's such a talented artist and I want so badly to create something up to par for her book. She had asked for something with neutral, muted colors in the genre of a nature guide or diary so that was my inspiration for this page. Originally I had planned something totally different but it just started to look too "scrapbook-ish" and I set it aside and started over. I hope that she likes the final result as much as I do =)

1 comment:

teri c said...

wow! that's really nice Beckie. It will go perfectly in Keron's journal. I'm kinda scared to do the page spread for Keron too, she is such a wonderful artist.
Teri