"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, May 28, 2012

Steampunk Quickpage Freebie

I am participating in a quickpage contest over at CoolScrapsDigital.  This is my first quickpage ever and it was a lot of fun - especially because I love this genre AND I got to work with an awesome kit by EMS Arts.  Check out the forum at CoolScrapsDigital to see all the wonderful quickpages from this contest.  And you can pick up your own copy of the kit from the designer here:  http://coolscrapsdigital.com/10047-designer-s-list-10047-ems-arts-c-1_81/ems-arts-steampunk-p-2498.

And now, here's my quickpage...  Enjoy!!
click here to download
If the link above doesn't work for you, try this one: https://www.box.com/s/d312610223dbff3ef9a5

2 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

This is fabulous, Beckie! I love Steampunk--just haven't ventured into it too much yet!

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Julie

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

Found your lovely blog through Julie at A Vintage Chic. Love your quick page! So fun!