"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Burt's Bees


I'm a BzzAgent and I recently received a free sample of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin cleanser and moisturizer and I've been using it for a few weeks now. I think this is an excellent product for sensitive skin. It's very mild and does the job - fresh, clean skin that is soft and not greasy. The only detractor for me is that it does not include sunscreen protection (like most of the Burt's Bees products)... but then I suppose sunscreen might not be good for those who have extremely sensitive skin.  If you want to give this stuff a try, you can get a $2 off coupon from their Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/burtsbees?sk=app_137656902971961

No comments: