"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm a Gingersnap Creations Visiting Artist for July


I am very flattered and excited to be asked to be a visiting artist on the Gingersnap Creations blog this month.  I'm not sure why they picked me but maybe it's because the overreaching theme this month is machines with a focus on the steampunk style and I did get a lot of positive feedback on my steampunk valentines awhile back.  Whatever the reason, I am really very honored to have been asked!  So now you'll all get to see what I've been doing with all that swap meet junk I've been collecting  =)

The challenges will be announced weekly on Wednesdays so be sure to check back each week to see my newest creation.  And don't be afraid to jump in and join the fun!

1 comment:

Shar said...

Glad to have you playing with us this month!