"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Assemblage Art: Time Heals All Wounds

I have been waiting for weeks to be able to show you my newest steampunk creation.  The Gingersnap Creations blog challenge for this week was to use gears, cogs, and watch bits so I created this assemblage, which was a lot of fun!  I may have found a new art addiction  =)   Stay tuned because I have another assemblage to show you next week...
The Gingersnap Creations challenges are fun and anyone can play along so come and join in the fun!

13 comments:

Lucy said...

Fabulous Beckie, you have captured Steampink, my favorite style!

Dezinaworld said...

Brilliant and clever piece. love this.
thanks for doing an incredible job with the steampunk
hugs June (dezinaworld )

Nancy said...

Wow! This is such a great piece of work!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Oh my Gosh!! This is spectacular!!

Jeff and Lori said...

Beckie, this is fantastic. I REALLY love this piece and this style of art. You do amazing things with it! I'm curious though, just for perspective, how big is this piece? Were the valentines ATC cards? How 3-dimensional are they? Are those actually gears that you found just randomly?

Becky said...

This is absolutely spectacular! Steampunk is one of my favorite styles and you simply rocked it!!

kcn2cats said...

REALLY nice Beckie!!! And a great example of an assemblage done in the Steampunk style! Keep it up!!!

Shar said...

Truly stunning, Beckie! Love all those great steampunk touches!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic piece of art, love the dimensional look.

Electra said...

This is beautiful! I love it!

Netty said...

Totally fabulous, Annette x

RVBagel said...

Could you tell me the dimensions of the piece? It's beautiful!

Beckie Holso said...

@RVBagel I gifted this piece to my mom so I don't have it anymore and it's been a few years but I think it was about 5x7.