"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Inchies


It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner! Our Paper Traders group is having an Inchie House swap - with a Christmas ornament theme. I made mine out of clear plastic and sprinkled some FlowerSoft snow inside so they're like mini snow globes - the box portion is only 1-inch square! I found these tiny little nativity ornaments at Michaels and they were just the perfect size. The "thatched" roofs are covered with four different colors of brown glitter.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

They are so gorgeous!

Lucy said...

So sweet Beckie, and oh so tiny!! Well done, they are precious.
Hgs Lucy

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

This is so cute !!! Love it !

Jo Wholohan said...

thank you so much for stopping by my blog, its always lovely to meet new artists xx

femminismo said...

How sweet these are - tiny Christmas worlds! Thanks for your "life's too short" comment. I'll keep drawing my life (and not using the eraser) - Jeanne

Aimeslee said...

Hey, Beckie! I'm so stoopid, I didn't realize you had a blog! I finally clicked your name from a comment on my blog. Cute inchie houses. I definitely could not do that. The shrine was grueling enough for me, lol. I checked out your family blog too, and are you related to Letha? I never knew that either. Just call me Ostrich, I guess. LOL

xoxo,
Aimeslee

beedeebabee♥ said...

Hi Becky~ Thank you so much for your visit and very sweet words! Your blog is lovely, and so are you sweet creations! These little ornaments are just darling!!!
;) Paulette

Gaby Bee said...

These little ornaments are fabulous!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Gaby xo

Barb said...

Gorgeous...and such a clever idea!