"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, July 17, 2009

Steaming Away

As promised, here are the steampunk-themed ATC's I made for my upcoming swap on Paper Traders. Some of them are a stretch, I know... but this whole genre is completely new to me! Every card has something on it that moves:

The wings move on this one...
The "arms" move on this one...
The radio dial turns on this one...
The timer dial turns and the tea tab is on a loose string...
The tape measure can be extended on this one - a true creative feat =)
The dial on this one moves - this one also has a real glass bulb on it...
The heart can be unplugged on this one...
The "antenna" can be moved on this one...
The barometer dial turns on this one...

2 comments:

TattingChic said...

These are very cool tags! You are so creative! :)

Terri said...

very clever. I like them all!