"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday Blessings

I have received several birthday blessings from friends and family today... funny and pretty cards and sweet emails... some cute personal items from friends, including a tube of yummy blueberry lipgloss... and a beautiful card from my parents that made me cry! It spoke of how proud they are of me, which just means so much to a girl who's greatest childhood fear was disappointing her parents - that was the worst punishment, even more than spankings or being grounded, when I was a child. I certainly haven't made all the right choices along the way, but I guess I turned out okay =)

2 comments:

thismuseofmine said...

Big Happy Birthday Love and Hugs big sis! Love you tons!!!!!
Letha

Fantastic Figments said...

I didnt' know it was your b-day HHHAPPPPY Birthday. By the way thank you for sharing the picture of the rainbow very inspirational for me! LOVE IT..

Smooches,
Steph

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT B-DAY