"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Twisted Paper Doll


Here's my second paper doll - an african giraffe. I thought it would be fun to try to dress my animals for their native country.

This one also has movable limbs, attached with brads. I drew the giraffe freehand and, again, used markers and chalks to color it. The mane was made by unraveling the edge of a gingham ribbon (a trick I picked up from my mom). The native dress was cut out of some cool wrapping paper I had saved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME!

thismuseofmine said...

I absolutely love this!!! My husband just loves giraffes, so I guess I am partial!
Letha

LaY hOoN said...

This is really awesome !
I love this paper doll.
And u r really great in hand drawing.

Thanks for informing my postage ppl ATC reach to you. I hope I can get mine soon.