"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, February 9, 2013

White-on-White

I know my blog posts lately have been sporadic at best.  I really have been working on several things recently so I will try to get them updated here soon to show you.

This past week, I finished my spread for Cathy's tip-in journal in our Paper Traders group.  Her theme is White-on-White so this is what I came up with... let me just say that it was somewhat challenging to place that tulle on the page using gel medium!

4 comments:

Jo Murray said...

You did well...it's not easy.

Beckie Holso said...

Haha! Thanks, Jo =)

Shar said...

Stunning!

Amanda Evans said...

Wow these are beautiful. Your layering and page design is wonderful. Very nice.