"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Take to the Skies

Time's running out to join this month's blog challenge over on the Paper Traders blog.  I made this quick piece to enter in our winner-take-all ATC lottery using the hot air balloon theme for this month's challenge, killing two birds with one stone.

After layering paper elements, I added a balloon printed napkin over the top then topping it off with a tag and another hot air balloon which I trimmed from a piece of scrapbook paper.

1 comment:

Thienly Azim said...

Your work is fabulous! I love all your ATCs that you've made! I'm really starting to like vintage and mixed media stuff more than ever before, so thanks for the invite! Oh, and for following my work, too!