"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love Notes



Cathy recently hosted a vintage Love Notes Envelope swap in our Paper Traders group.  I still need to make my covers to bind together the pages that I received...  I'll try to remember to post another photo once I've got that assembled.  These are the envelopes I made using vintage sheet music overlayed with pretty napkins, doilies, and vellum flourishes.  I added rub-ons for some pretty touches.  The notes inside said:

Love
is just a word
until someone comes along
and gives it
meaning.
c

Updated:  Here's my finished book!

2 comments:

Socrates said...

Absolutely gorgeous book. You did such a beautiful job on this. Just like your envelopes. I'm so privileged to own one. :-))

Amanda said...

Your book is beautiful. I really like the lace and the design of your book. Very nice.