"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, September 12, 2011

Autumn is almost here


I have noticed that the leaves on some of the trees are starting to change here in Southern California.  The weather's still quite warm and I'm looking forward to some cooler days.  It's hard to believe that Autumn will be here soon... this year had going by so fast!  This is my third season banner, which we're making in our Paper Traders group.  I am swapping this one with Barbara Staradumsky and as soon as her banner gets here, I'm swapping it out for my summer one as I look forward to the changing season.

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Hi Beckie,

That autumn banner is awesome!

Thanks for having left a comment on my blog during the One World One Heart event. Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway . It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

Greetings from Munich, Germany,
Birgit