"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Stuff, Your Stuff


 We held a really fun swap on Paper Traders this month.  It was a "stuff" swap and we sent our swapping partner an envelope full of random ephemera; then their challenge was to make one ATC using some of the items, sending the finished card back to the person who's stuff they used and keeping the extra ephemera for themselves.

Well, I was having so much fun, I couldn't stop... and I ended up making THREE ATCs from the stuff I received.  I forwarded the top two shown here back to my swap partner and am entering the card shown below in this month's winner-take-all ATC lottery.  (For this last card, I added the picture from my own stash.)

3 comments:

Lay Hoon said...

Really beautiful !!

Gerri Herbst said...

Thanks for the comments on my bookmarks. Oh to make a bookmark for everybook is an amazing idea...maybe Ill try. Also love the first ATC, so very beautiful!
take care, gerri

cookievf said...

So pretty! Have never done that kind of "swap" - sorry I missed it. Any interest on doing the same, but one-on-one?
- vicki xo