"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Congratulations to my OWOH winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by during the One World One Heart event.  It was so much fun visiting everyone.  I hope I will have a chance to go back and see everyone's blogs and spend a little more leisurely time the next time around.

So now, it's time to announce my winners.  Drumroll, please....................
...................................

Winner #1 is Mitz!  As the first name drawn, Mitz will get first pick of one of my books.
mitz said...
... this is ** book-a-riffic** great give-a-way.. thanks for the opportunity mitz_zee@yahoodotcom
And Winner #2 is Shawkl!
shawkl said...
I love crafty books...and love fabric boxes! So, your prize is super for me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Happy OWOH! When you have a moment, come visit with me...and I'll be back here again too! Kathy www.shawkl.com
Congratulations to you both and thanks so much for playing along!

No comments: