"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scavengering for Art Supplies


Yesterday, I spent the morning at the swap meet and then checked out some of the local thrift stores... all in my search for cool stuff to use in my art.  I'm trying to come up with something for a Valentine Steampunk Assemblage swap we're doing on Paper Traders.  I found this store called Architectural Salvage that is awesome!  Most of their stuff is too pricey for my pocketbook but it sure was fun to browse  =)

3 comments:

Terri said...

Truly you have some some art treasures there...glad to see you took the time you needed to do what you needed to do with the move and that you are up and running so to speak!

Janine said...

hihi, seeying what you make out off these i now look at a diffrent way to junk ☺ I have to look out for these things too. best wishes from janine

SharDon Exclusives said...

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement regarding my sons surgery tomorrow. Thank you for praying for me and my children. The prayers from around the world are truly felt.
God bless you,
Sharon