"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, June 7, 2008

More houses

I worked on a few more houses today and this is what I came up with... this first one seemed so much better in my head but I just couldn't get it to come together how I'd pictured. I kept playing with but I don't think it really helped... oh well... sometimes that's just how art goes...

This second house I really LOVE! I spent a looooong time playing around with my ephemera until I found the right pieces to go together. It's so simple - there's really not much to it - but I think it's so pretty:

This one is just fun and whimsical - something different to try and get my mind thinking out of the box. I wasn't sure I was going to like it... but... turns out I do!

No comments: