"The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit,
the greater your capacity to create."

~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm a Trader Treasure!

I know my blog has been a bit neglected lately but I just wanted to pop in to say that my Word Prompt Journal page last month was chosen as the Paper Traders' Trader Treasure!  The prompt was "Choose Love" and the challenge was to use tissue paper or napkins in your art.  This vintage film tissue paper was an RAK from another artist quite some time ago and I was excited to have this project to use it on (I'm also in love with the tiny film strip craft tape I found at Michael's recently!):

There's a new prompt and challenge each month so hop on over to the Paper Traders blog and play along!

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

Of course you are a Trader Treasure!...never thought anything else.